Everyone wants to increase the curb appeal of their home. With just a small investment you can make a big impact!
- Start with a good spring/fall yard clean-up; a little extra muscle goes a long way! Rake the leaves, weed, trim and prune bushes, shrubs and trees.
- Hide you’re A/C unit or camouflage eyesores with bushes or small trees. Once they grow in you’ll never be bothered by it again.
- Pressure wash bricks, wood decking, concrete, stucco, windows, they will look new again!
- Install pretty window boxes and/or add flower beds below your windows.
- Create a flower bed around your trees for pop of color!
- Get a professional to fertilize and mow your lawn for a healthy looking yard!
- Add some simple edging to any flower beds for a little pizazz and it will protect the area from the mower.
- Create a stone walkway.
- Build a pergola with a touch of greenery and vines for added interest.
- Outdoor lighting/solar spotlights, increases nighttime curb appeal; aim lights at trees, rock garden or flower beds for a little drama.
Call Triple Crown Lawn Care Services Today 610-554-5938
Get a Free Estimate & Consultation
We believe in a no hassle approach to all landscaping projects!